DENTAL CERAMIC CROWNS ON THE ZIRCONIA SUPPORT
Ceramic dental crowns (porcelain) in support of zirconium are used to recreate the teeth both front and back teeth, which were broken or which could break due to oversized fillings or tooth fractures. There are a variety of materials used to build them. In our laboratory we are making crowns zirconia ceramic hard look that can be perceived as natural teeth.
Teeth zirconium oxide or zirconium ceramic backing
Zirconium is rapidly becoming the material of choice for achieving dental crowns. Zirconium oxide ceramic material is very strong (in the color white teeth) used for example in general medicine and hip prostheses.
The reasons for a dental clinic or dentist prefers to adopt the material of zirconia are multiple.
Outstanding pressure makes it able to withstand daily wear and chewing demands without fracture. And equally important is a translucency similar to natural teeth.
Due to the absence of metallic, light is reflected by a zirconium oxide ceramic crown like a natural tooth.
So, zirconium is in the best aesthetic effect, which is very important if new zirconia ceramic crowns are located in the front teeth especially if they are bordered with natural teeth, another reason why the oxide Zirconium is required for any dental clinic in the world that respect it self.
Another major quality is the absence of zirconium corrosion. Therefore, reactions such as gum lizereul (Stripe) gray around the edge of the metal-ceramic dental crowns do not appear. Also missing so annoying metallic taste.
Ceramic crowns on the zirconia support is lighter than the metal support, so accommodating the new prosthetic devices are significantly faster. This is very important especially for dental bridges with many elements.
The risk of allergy in case of zirconium (zirconium tooth) is void. None of the patients allergic to this material is biocompatible and bioinnactive.
Zirconium is innactive in terms of heat. He does not conduct heat so that thermal variations are not transmitted to the dental pulp (nerve) and thus decreases the risk of pulp irritation.
Precision zirconia ceramic work is guaranteed by the computer realization of the internal structure by cutting a solid block of zirconium oxide. Due to extremely precise adapting zirconia ceramic crowns, they can be cemented with biocompatible material which does not irritate pulp.
CERAMIC CROWNS HARD Cr-Ni
They are most common in dental clinics in Romania, because, being covered by ceramic, there is no difference from the other aspect, and looks better than all natural teeth, and if such costs are considerably lower than teeth those for zirconium (there are also differences in the procedures for implementing properties but also from the support). Zirconium with better properties than Cr-Ni-Cr does not mean that the solution is not good. There are patients very pleased, therefore - taking into account the costs - remanium is the most commonly chosen solution in Romania.
ACRYLICS PARTIAL DENTAL PROSTHESIS
Acrylic partial denture is the most common type of prosthesis that benefit patients suffering from partial edentulous. This type of prosthesis is generally recommended for patients who suffer multiple extractions in the near future and even at some point become complete acrylic denture wearers.
The advantages of acrylic partial denture
- The popularity of acrylic prosthesis are mainly due to the process of making unpretentious, and hence the resulting low price.
- Can be achieved in a relatively short time, in clinical conditions - Technical modest.
- Acrylic partial denture is made ??of the same material as the total dentures and offers a major advantage: you can easily add other false teeth, as natural teeth are extracted for various reasons. Precisely because of this reasoning can be done even if the denture remaining teeth were caries or periodontal disease.
- This type of prosthesis can be constructed before the extraction of teeth that will replace and can also be installed in the prosthetic field immediately after extraction. So, the patient will not have to wait until the healing to take advantage of a complete tooth.
- The appearance of the maxillary bone, which will be reviewed by the physician and checked if they are suitable for support of prostheses.
- Occlusion, or the manner in which the jaws meet, to be rebuilt to facilitate the hearing covering their positions, especially chewing.
- Your dentist will examine the face, its proportions and dimensions that can help in choosing and fitting artificial teeth on the upcoming hearing.
- Tooth color and shape will be an aesthetic choice, considering the overall figure.
ELASTICE FLEXIBLE DENTURE
When several teeth are missing indicate making a skeletal prostheses, of course not all patients is the indication but in most cases when there are no pillars arch into the terminal is finished denture clasps.
Corono-radicular reconstruction (RCR) can be made ??of metal (Cr-Ni, Ag). During the consultation our specialist clinic, the doctor determines the type of RCR that you need.